Human Resource Manager
Peace River Regional District
This posting is now closed. Tall Cedars thanks all applicants.
Reporting to the Chief Administrative Officer, you will be responsible for the overall administration of the Human Resources and Labour relations functions of the PRRD. You will serve as the champion for innovative HR initiatives and strategies; and provide direction to management in the application and interpreting the Collective Agreement and Labour Relations Policies. You will perform the functions of recruitment and retention, learning and development, labour and employee relations to meet the needs of employees, managers and strategic needs of the PRRD.
Join the PRRD Team! Come work with the Peace River Regional District team in the mighty Peace Region of northeastern BC – world renowned for our friendly people, spectacular outdoor recreation and linkages to the Yukon and Alaska. The Peace River Regional District includes four electoral areas and seven member municipalities, with a total population of approximately 60,000, covering a vast 120,000 square kilometer area.
- Minimum five (5) years of progressively responsible human resources professional experience in recruitment, job evaluation, labour relations and collective agreements in a unionized environment.
- Your CPHR designation.
- A Professional Human Resources designation.
- Proficiency with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- A competitive salary range of $100,000 – $120,000 depending on your skills and qualifications.
- A comprehensive benefits package.
- An excellent team of over 60 colleagues between 3 locations in the PRRD.
For complete details on the job responsibilities and benefits, contact the Consultant below for a copy of the Supplementary Information Package. When you’re ready to start work in your new office in Dawson Creek BC, send your resume and cover letter to:
Unlock Exceptional Opportunities
Discover your path to career advancement or find the perfect addition to your team. At Tall Cedars, we connect talent with opportunity, ensuring mutual growth and success.