Recovery Manager (Contract)
Village of Lytton
- Reporting to and taking direction from the Village of Lytton CAO;
- Providing clear direction and leadership for the Lytton Community Recovery Staff, demonstrating an understanding of the Incident Command System (ICS) and experience working within an organized chain of command;
- Demonstrating an understanding of Emergency Management British Columbia (EMBC) and their role within Community Recovery;
- Advancing recovery by raising any recovery-related issues requiring resolution, or resourcing to and implementing subsequent direction from the CAO;
- Providing recommendations on additional operational structures or other capacity- building needs based on the assessment of recovery operations, policies, and practices.
You are the right person for this challenge if you value a unique opportunity to help support an entire community’s sustainable future as it rebuilds from the foundation up. You will have the flexibility to work from anywhere, provided that you can attend periodic meetings in person.
- Relevant education and experience demonstrating sound judgement and decision- making ability in a municipal setting or comparable environment;
- Strong skills in project management, communication, and organization. Additional skills in finance would be considered an asset.
- A proven ability to build positive working relationships in a remote setting; and
- Full working knowledge of all Microsoft Office products, electronic meeting management software, and Sharepoint.
If you’re ready to take on this unique professional challenge, forward your resume and cover letter to Tall Cedars Search & Recruitment. Please make note of your compensation expectations within your cover letter. A Supplementary Information Package can be obtained by request from the Consultant, which includes a complete job description and details of the positions’ benefits.
Unlock Exceptional Opportunities
Discover your path to career advancement or find the perfect addition to your team. At Tall Cedars, we connect talent with opportunity, ensuring mutual growth and success.