Systems & Network Administrator
District of Kitimat
This posting is now closed. Tall Cedars thanks all applicants.
The District of Kitimat is seeking a qualified candidate interested in fulfilling the role of Systems & Network Administrator.
This position will perform hands on technical work and is responsible for carrying out all systems and network administration duties. This position will also act as a Generalist and assist the Information Technology Manager in other fields of IT as required. Candidates will have the ability to:
- Install, maintain and troubleshoot IT hardware, software and electronic office equipment and systems
- Maintain IT inventories
- Monitor system performance and troubleshoot system and hardware problems
- Plan for, install and monitor network infrastructure
- Conduct tests and perform security and quality controls
- Administer contracts for all computers and electronic office equipment
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations
- Provide technical advice, problem solve and train network users
- Attend council meetings and provide technical assistance and recording services
- May be required to obtain and maintain RCMP security clearance
- Work as a team and show initiative to work independently
- Work evenings and weekends as required.
Closing: Monday February 7, 2022.
Unlock Exceptional Opportunities
Discover your path to career advancement or find the perfect addition to your team. At Tall Cedars, we connect talent with opportunity, ensuring mutual growth and success.